Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The unveiling of..

Amy Arnette


Whenever people think of being artistic, painters and musicians come to mind. Even though this might not pop up first, writing is such a unique and expressive form of art.


As a writer and composer I enjoy putting my own creativity and style on every composition. For anything to be successful it must be audience appropriate, from the tone, word choice, formality of writing, structure and topic. Before I begin composing I make sure I am in a clear state of mind, not consumed by drama or any other problems. Music, working out, talking to my loved ones or even working (depnding on the customers) can help relieve stress or clear my head.

Whenever I begin something, I want the audience’s focus to be on solely my work. From what I have noticed from my classmates in addition to my friends, Facebook seems to be the common go-to place when you are out of ideas, bored, distracted or any other excuse you can use. I always take small breaks throughout my composing process to ensure fresh editing skills and new ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment