The Unveiling of ....

Starts off with brainstorming
Has to ponder a bit
As time is put into it, thoughts start coming together
Now that I have started forming ideas its Facebook time AKA break time
Nothing can get in my way of composing a great piece
Once my hand has started writing it just flows
Not only do I want the best effort but I wont settle for less
Grasps the audience and focuses on them
Rounds the corner and is now halfway done
Audacious in expressing who I am through words and quotes
Yumm...my stomach starts rumbeling, time for a snack AKA break time
Risky with my composition
Everything is starting to come together in one piece, even if it takes a few days
Videos! I watch video to get ideas and quotes i could use to finish up my masterpiece
E diting is a major process, I know that a second paper my form after this part
And then I can see the light at the end of the tunnel
Little steps at a time
Every thing is real, not plagarism
Done! Now time to reflect...
No comments:
Post a Comment