Julia Welling

but I am also,
a Composer
and an Editor
As a Composer,
I am a...
Thinker

I always think through, plan, and brainstorm
what I am going to write before I write it.
I am...
Creative

I try to come up with interesting ways to present my work,
and I try to incorporate a piece of myself into everything I compose.
I like to make my compositions unique.
I am also...
Efficient
I get things done on time, but I do not rush through them.
I am very good at managing my time
when I have a big project or composition to complete.
As an Editor,

I am
Trustworthy
If I am editing your work,
I will not lead you in the wrong direction.
I want you to succeed.
I am also,
my worst critic.
When editing my own work,
I am very hard on myself.
I am a perfectionist.
I want it to be perfect.
In both jobs,
I am a hard worker.
No comments:
Post a Comment