CAUTION: THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS EXTREMELY CORNY PHOTOS!!!
As a writer/composer, I am.....
Thoughtful...
I always consider who the audience is. I ask myself, "would this make sense to the reader?". If it doesn't make sense to me, the author, then it probably wouldn't make sense to my audience. It is vital that the reader knows all the details.
Informative...
It doesn't matter if I'm writing an informative essay or a blog about my life, I like to tell my reader something important. When writing essays, I make sure I use direct quotes and cite creditable sources. Or, if I'm tweeting about something, I like to let people know the facts; I hold NOTHING back. Either way, the reader knows the truth.
Current...
When I write, I like to use up-to-date info. I like to compare what I am talking about to a current trend so that my audience can better relate. This also makes my writing more interesting to read.
As an editor, I am...
Tough...
I make sure that when I read, every word flows smoothly. There is nothing worse than reading and being confused about what you just read. If something isn't right, I have no problem telling someone to fix it. I like to think I do a good job at giving constructive criticism!Sweet...
Okay, so I'm not THAT tough. I don't want the writer to think that I am the meanest person ever! I try to make sure when I critique, that I also complement! :)




Very Funny!
ReplyDeletehaha thanks...
ReplyDelete